[sudo-discuss] QR Code integration into Excel

Craig Rouskey craigrouskey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:56:00 PST 2014

Well, we'd like to be able to enter data into our excel sheets, generate a
specific code for each item in a new cell, and then print barcodes from the
list of codes in the new cell to label tubes and track each sample that
comes through our laboratory. The hard bit here is that Novartis has
specific software we can use. Ever hear of Sonar Management Software?

Craig