[sudo-discuss] Tom in Oakland from February 13-or-14 to 23

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Tue Feb 4 13:53:23 PST 2014

Hi,

I left town in November after discovering how little stuff
I needed. I've further reduced the stuff.
http://thomaslevine.com/!/stuff-2014-02/

I've continued messing with tons of spreadsheets and
pondering what cool things we can do with them.
http://thomaslevine.com/open-data

I'm going to Oakland on February 13 or 14, and I'm leaving
on February 23. Could I crash with anyone for a couple of
days at the beginning of that range? Actually, the whole
range would be great too, but I have a system for finding
good deals on short-term housing.
http://github.com/tlevine/undervalued-sublets

Tom