[sudo-discuss] someone hacking the SudoRoom Wiki

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Sat Feb 8 14:48:07 PST 2014

the hardcore jerky action links are appearing again and again (Deleted this
twice & saw a bunch of other people delete it)

It's coming in off an annonymous login (various IP Addresses)

*Should we lock down the wiki  & make it editable by registered users
only? *

https://sudoroom.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Sudoroom&action=history

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com