[sudo-discuss] Fwd: looking for Arduino demo person for APMM Conf 2014

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 17:04:43 PST 2014

Hi,

The Association of Professional Model Makers (APMM) conference in San Jose is looking for someone to give a 1-hour Arduino demo on 7-March or 8-March.  In return you get a day pass, lunch, and keynote dinner.

I'd love to do it, but I'll be out of town (my panel got accepted at SXSW).
If you're interested, or know anyone who might be, please contact Sam, who's email is shown in her email, below.

Best,
Mitch.