[sudo-discuss] Russian bathhouse SudoRoom Bonding Experience

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Wed Feb 12 15:49:51 PST 2014

Hi,

My broken ankle is healing. When the time comes I will soon shed my walking
boot, and in return for all that SudoRoom has given to me I would like to
organize the first:

*Russian bathhouse SudoRoom  Bonding Experience*

Praveen has discovered a suitable Russian bathhouse in San Francisco.

Is anyone interested? I think a safe environment in which we can all be
*naked* and talk about important things like powerpoint slides, arduinos,
cooperatives, DAC, and feminist porn amid half-naked 50 year old russian
men pouring steaming water on themselves grunting is

*TOTALLY AWESOME.*

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com