[sudo-discuss] Tomorrow: Bayesian Inference for Everyone: The (best) Probability of Causes

Sam Tepper sam.tepper at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:55:14 PST 2014

Hello Sudoers,

*T**omorrow* at *6:30*, you are invited to join us, at the fabled
'Noisebridge', as we investigate how to make better inferences using
Bayesian heuristics and algorithms.

You are welcome to bring your own data, qnd/or you can take part in
designing and implementing your very own Bayesian spam filter on the
infamous noisebridge-discuss archive.

If you have your own project, you are encouraged to talk about it and/or
work on it as well.
part of our machine learning
<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning> series.

Food, beer, and cheer are all greatly appreciated.

Sam