[sudo-discuss] Russian bathhouse SudoRoom Bonding Experience

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 11:52:32 PST 2014

Friday night is teacher discount night :p $25 instead of $30. You have to
ask for it.

A lot if people wear bathing suits especially lately. But also a lot if ppl
take them off after a while when they realize it is normal to be naked.

It's funny, I was there once thinking, "obviously this isn't a sex
bathhouse, there are women here." Because an all male bathhouse would obv
be for gay sex. Ha.