[sudo-discuss] someone hacking the SudoRoom Wiki

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 13:49:06 PST 2014

Captchas might or might not be a worthwhile tool -- definitely something
worth considering. But unless there are some people who want to sit down
and map out a comprehensive approach, I'm going to bow out -- I don't think
we're going to get very far suggesting ideas piecemeal on an email list.

If there *are* folks who'd like to work on it, let me know! I'll be out of
town for a bit, but can either call/skype/IRC in, or get together in person
after the 27th. In the meantime maybe we could divide up some questions to
research, about what has worked well on other sites...

Pete