[sudo-discuss] Startup Weekend Oakland Edu

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 23:00:27 PST 2014

In case you're interested, this event starts tomorrow evening (Friday Feb
21) to Sunday Feb 23.

http://oaklandedu.startupweekend.org/

If you're available to host a table for Sudo Room, or other related
projects, please let me know ASAP. Otherwise, you can use promotional code:
*sudoroom* to register at $15 or register for free if you ask me I guess?
Or just show up and socially engineer the situation?

Startup Weekend Education is coming to
Oakland<http://oaklandedu.startupweekend.org/>.
Have an idea for improving education? This is the place to meet a team that
will help validate your idea and bring it to prototype over the course of
54 hours. Great opportunity to meet passionate folks from around Oakland
and you'll feel better on Mondaymorning knowing that you didn't binge watch
a TV series.

Video: What is Startup Weekend Education? <http://youtu.be/jjgg63cGRLY>
*Sudo Room Developers/Designers Attend For $15 With Promo Code: sudoroom*

*Register Before It's Sold Out <http://oaklandedu.startupweekend.org/>!*

Great reasons to attend:
- SXSWedu <http://sxswedu.com/> badges for the winning team
- Special challenge from Oakland Teachers <http://youtu.be/kdXDCBp7cF8>
- Meet outstanding education and edtech leaders in the Bay Area (see
website<http://oaklandedu.startupweekend.org/> for
listing)
- Free courses by Dev Bootcamp <http://devbootcamp.com/> and General
Assembly