[sudo-discuss] learning plan workshop next tuesday 3/4

Jacob Levin jjflevin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:25:46 PST 2014

Hey everyone,
I'm sorry I can't be at the meeting tonight to announce this in person, but
a friend and I will be hosting a learning plan workshop next Tuesday. The
workshop will offer space to reflect on what you want to learn and why you
want to learn it, as well as provide time to set a clear intention for
these next few months.

The hosts are part of the Open Masters
community<http://www.openmasters.org/about/>,
a global network of learning cooperatives, providing structure,
accountability and community for self-directed learners. An Open Masters
group is getting started in San Francisco this spring, and we're hoping to
use this workshop to start generating interest in an east-bay based
learning cooperative.

I know Sudoroom is filled with lifelong learners, working on incredible
projects, and we hope this will be helpful to anyone who wants to add some
intention and structure to their learning. Feel free to get in touch if you
have any questions. Hope to see some of you there!
Jacob