[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Workshop Weekend, March 8 & 9, registration still open!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 19:23:58 PST 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gil Zamfirescu <gil at workshopweekend.net>
Date: Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 7:16 PM
Subject: Marina, Workshop Weekend, March 8 & 9, registration still open!
To: marina.kukso at gmail.com

Hi Marina,

Just a reminder: registration for March's Oakland Workshop Weekend is still
open!

Join us on March 8 & 9 to build games, learn improv, compose digital music,
roast coffee beans, and more. At Workshop Weekend, a flat $40 admission
gets you as many workshops as you can handle!

Register and select your workshops at
http://workshopweekend.net/catalog<http://workshopweekend.net/er?url=http%3A%2F%2Fworkshopweekend.net%2Fcatalog&key=SPR14-F26-1&id=bWFyaW5hLmt1a3NvQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ>

For families coming to Workshop Weekend together, we've still got our $10
discount for all parent admissions with the purchase of two or more
admissions for children (under 18). Sign up on the same account and the
discount will be automatically applied.

We've added seats to a few popular workshops. For this weekend, a few old
favorites return alongside new crafts, computer, music workshops -- and
more! Join us for:

   - Improv Basics: Storytelling
   - Mad Science Chemistry
   - DIY Coffee Roasting
   - Beginning Homebrewing
   - Building HTML5 Games
   - Fiber to Felt to Flowers: Creating Wet Felted Flowers
   - Liquid Nitrogen Ice Cream
   - Taste Hacking: Sour to Sweet
   - Digital Music Bootcamp: Make Your Own Beats
   - Going from Idea to Product
   - Hard Drive Dissection
   - Wearable Electronic Fashion: Getting Started with eTextiles
   - Clojure for Newbies ...and many more!

Register and select workshops online at
http://workshopweekend.net/catalog<http://workshopweekend.net/er?url=http%3A%2F%2Fworkshopweekend.net%2Fcatalog&key=SPR14-F26-2&id=bWFyaW5hLmt1a3NvQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ>

I hope we'll see you in just a couple of weeks!

Cheers,
Gil, J.D., and Workshop Weekend team

If you don't want to get emails about Workshop Weekend, click
here.<http://workshopweekend.net/learn/unsub?id=bWFyaW5hLmt1a3NvQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ>