[sudo-discuss] bathrooms.

David Keenan dkeenan44 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 20:42:10 PST 2014

Hi Eddan,

I'm sorry you had to bear the wrath of the landlords - I also know what a
bummer that is. Would you mind terribly forwarding me or the list that
email from the landlords regarding the common space? As it sounds like
something we should all be aware of, and I didn't get it.

I actually wasn't aware that the insurance issue was directly tied to the
issue of who will go on/off the lease. The insurance is actually on me at
this point (for once, something is not matt's fault! ha) and I have been
totally lame in getting it finally sorted. Get mad at me for that. I will
do my best to get this completed post-haste. There are other folk that need
to be off the lease too - the honorable Zach Houston for one.

But regardless of who is on the lease, and please don't misunderstand (I am
not downplaying the issue), Laurie and George do know who to interface with
regarding the day to day responsibilities of Sudo Room and the Public
School: basically, Matt, Jenny, me, and Melissa. I regularly email with
George and Laurie. You shouldn't be caught in the middle of these tiff's,
and I'm sorry that you have been. I'll send an email to Laurie and George
reminding them funnel their correspondence away from you, and towards us.

Best,
David