[sudo-discuss] Fwd: FW: Ada Allies

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 09:46:00 PST 2014

hi everyone,

ada initiative is hosting 2 upcoming workshops in SF on making the
workplace more inclusive to women. seems like a great opportunity for
anyone who might be interested in the mens' group and/or interested in
cutting through what might seem like confusion regarding what exactly
creates unwelcoming environments, how we can create them without seeming to
be assholes ourselves, and how to destroy them. :)

- marina