[sudo-discuss] Fwd: FW: Ada Allies

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:17:34 PST 2014

Take a look here if you are curious, I think it expresses what
happened and the reasoning behind it very well:

https://adainitiative.org/2013/03/clarification-on-the-ada-initiatives-role-in-the-cancellation-of-violet-blues-bsides-sf-talk/

Seems to me that it was the organizers of bsides who decided what they
wanted to do in this situation --- it was their call how to respond.

- lizzard