[sudo-discuss] Elevator Upgrade

Chris Bee hotelcompany at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 09:56:09 PST 2014

So in addition to the rent, utilities and the myriad odd jobs - on second
thought, let's call them "favors" since the word "job" usually implies
compensation- he now expects sudo/BAPS to cover the overhead costs on HIS
building? The man has no shame.

I know! Tell him that since the 3% rent increase will add up to around $500
by the end of the year, he'll double down if he can hold out till next
December...and that if you were to pony up that you expect, at the very
least, a brass plaque mounted inside the elevator listing all of the donors
that made this ride possible. Or that we have a time machine in beta
testing and that "where we're going we don't need elevators" while stuffing
compost into your backpack.

In other words, anything but "yes."

-chrisbee