[sudo-discuss] ello

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:41:23 PDT 2014

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association#Section_2.3_Benefits

One of our benefits includes:

A *safe space,* which is defined as:

   - "A place where anyone can relax and be fully self-expressed, without
   fear of being made to feel uncomfortable, unwelcome, or unsafe on account
   of biological sex, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or
   expression, cultural background, age, or physical or mental ability; a
   place where the rules guard each person's self-respect and dignity and
   strongly encourage everyone to respect others." — Advocates for Youth
   via Wikipedia <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safe-space>.

We even have a process for conflict resolution in a spirit of collaboration:

https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Articles_of_Association#Section_3.2_Conflict_Resolution

The resolution of disputes and disagreements within *sudo room* is
encouraged through informal process and the spirit of a collaborative
environment ...

// Matt