[sudo-discuss] E-- Arrested with Felonies

Gabrielle Silverman gabbywingnut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 00:14:28 PDT 2014

I'm planning to print up any charachter letters for E- that people send me
tomorrow (Mon) at about 1 pm, so if you feel inspired and want someone else
to print it,  send it to gabbywingnut at gmail.com  before 1-ish.

Reminder: Court for E- Tomorrow
MON 2pm Dept 112 (6th Fl)
Wiley W Manuel Courthouse
6th St/ Washington St
Downtown Oakland

Double Reminder: E-'s family is concerned about potential of
friends/supporters pissing off the judge and making more trouble for E-....

Reminder also Pigeon is in court Mon @ 9am, Dept 104 (4th fl) also at Wiley.

Gabby