[sudo-discuss] Fwd: meeting space?

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:39:36 PDT 2014

Hey Lee,

That night there is a leather & craft workshop:
https://sudoroom.org/events/leather-craft-workshop-3rd-mon-2014-06-16/

It can be a bit loud with mallets and discussion, so I don't think one can
expect a really quiet meeting to go on without a hitch. As you mentioned,
privacy would best be afforded if ya'll can get into the BAPS room.
However, it seems the common space is already double-booked by an event
with Diane Di Prima.

I've cc'd the BAPS organizing list to sort that out.

In general, I'd be happy to host ya'll in the space, plus we generally
encourage informal groups, clusters, etc, to use the space, especially
consistent and in solidarity with our values, as it seems you and your
group may very well be.

// Matt