[sudo-discuss] Showing up at MADE?

Timon of Proximal Development timondocent at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 16:53:22 PDT 2014

No bruise, but witnersses. And cops on the way. He said he was oing to call
911, if I didn't immediately go lock myself into my closet. So I did, and
then called 911 myself from here insside. My cell phone isnt working
outbound, except 911, it seems, so if you could call John the
videographe/pianist you met, and tell him, he might be able to get some
exclisive footage. I say we make this a launch-round negotiation. I am
beyond feeling anything. ?Need to focus.

John is at 234-287-8871