[sudo-discuss] BAVC Interns @ Sudo Room?

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 23:24:39 PDT 2014

We got this message asking if we wanted 96 hours of effort from some bright
young talents. BAVC pays, we just mentor them. Clearly this is good for us.
Only, I can't see an obvious way that their skills fit with our current
projects. Does a budding 3d-animator/web-designer, or a Java/security
expert intrigue anyone?

Best

Max Klein
‽ http://notconfusing.com/