[sudo-discuss] Techonomy Bio conference today - special rate for biohackers/hackers

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:37:03 PDT 2014

Dear All,

As many of you know I'll be speaking at the Techonomy Bio conference on
participatory biology and I just spoke with David the CEO of Techonomy and
we discussed ensuring that the entire biohacker/hacker community is able to
attend regardless of financial means.

http://techonomy.com/conf/bio/

David was very generous in extending an invitation to everyone in the
community to ensure affordability wasn't an issue, if you'd like to attend
please email Tim (cc'd in this email) and David directly and they'll ensure
that the cost of attendance isn't an issue for anyone who would like to
join from the community.

Looking forward to seeing many of you today and onwards with the future,
hacking and collaboration :)

All the best,
Ryan

--