[sudo-discuss] Packing! and boxes!

Steve Wilt nsw at sonic.net
Fri Jun 20 15:13:29 PDT 2014

Since Landlord is throwing a "rave" tonight, packing in earnest starts
tomorrow, and we need boxes, etc.

First, please help pack tomorrow or sunday. Being packed is vital for an
easy, smooth move.

Second, we need packing supplies. Were I Czar, (besides wanting to hang
myself for parasiting on the people) I'd get the following ~$100 of
supplies from Home Depot today or tonight:

100 small (16x12x12) boxes

10 medium(17x18x16) boxes

2 6-packs of packing tape

black magic markers

I'm assuming sudo has a few box knives or scissors, and that we can get
newspaper for fill easily enough..

Also, i have pallet wrap, if needed, on a reimbursement basis.

Also, for those who would rather reuse, etc.: BRING US YOUR BOXES,
please! (Excuse the hollering.)

Third, we should buy boxes because:

Unused extra Home Depot boxes can be returned. Maybe folks will bring
many good boxes, but back-up is nice, and we could promise not to be
wasteful.

That said, I'm not Czar. How does one get that purchase okayed? How does
one get reimbursed cash (as I'm rather illiquid at the moment)?

-steve wilt