[sudo-discuss] Sudo Pack

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Sun Jun 22 19:00:00 PDT 2014

On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:22 PM, yar <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 3:12 PM, Matthew Senate <mattsenate at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > We need your hands!
>
> Packing up Sudoroom is so much fun. It's the best party. If you're not
> here, you're missing the most fun thing ever.

Yes. You should all be super afraid of missing out on this once in a
life-time event!

Years from now we'll all be sitting around the fireplace, sharing a nice
glurp of synthehol under the drone-filled night sky, sharing stories about
that time we packed up sudo room, and you will be off to the side awkwardly
fidgeting with the color settings of your eMotiTat (tm) and thinking about
how you don't do well at parties.

Unless! Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot.

--
marc/juul