[sudo-discuss] Noisebridge needs volunteers

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Jun 23 11:14:26 PDT 2014

http://clearepic.com/wp-content/uploads/unless-someone-like-you-cares-a-whole-awful-lot.jpg

on Jun 22, 2014, Marc Juul <juul at labitat.dk> wrote:
>>On Sun, Jun 22, 2014 at 6:40 PM, Mitch Altman <maltman23 at hotmail.com> wrote:>>> You may or may not have heard that Noisebridge is closing for the month of July for>fixing up our infrastructure.> >>
Aw damn. The timing is terrible. We're moving sudo room into our new space starting>July 1st. I can't believe not a single person from sudo or noisebridge was aware>of these things being planned at the same time. Oh well.> >
"and that kids, is how July became the sacred season of the our tribe, where we forsake>our computers for physical tools and hack our shelters so that they may endure another>season of ultrastorms" -- Megabob42 v2 concluding his reading from the book of Maltman>at the 00000110th anniversary of Synthesis in the YOLD 3366.> >-- >
marc/juul>