[sudo-discuss] Packing/moving schedule?

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:57:17 PDT 2014

Help!

Read more (or skip to below) https://sudoroom.org/sudo-upgrade/

All time, any time. Announce on the list when you plan to come if you want.
Call the space to check if it's open at 510-858-7145 or just show up

Please join the effort:

   1. Help Sudo Room Move!
      1. Contact Jordan (yardenack at gmail.com) ASAP to coordinate/contribute.
      2. Schedule:
         - * 6/20 – 6/22 : Sudo Reboot Packing! (Fri – Sun) *
         - * 6/23 – 6/24 : Continue Packing! (Mon – Tues) *
         - * 6/25 : Big Truck Moving Day (1337 cr3w, sign up w/ Steve
         nsw at sonic.net) (Weds) *
         - * 6/27 – 6/29 : Clean-up, polish! (Fri – Sun) *
         - * 6/30 : LAST DAY @ 2141 Broadway (Mon) *
       2. Contribute resources to the new space (contact info at sudoroom.org)
   3. Collaborate with the Omni Oakland Collective through a general
   meeting, event, or working group http://wiki.omni-oakland.org/w/Calendar
   4. Donate to Sudo Room https://gittip.com/sudoroom
   5. Donate to Omni Oakland https://www.everbutton.com/donate/392
   6. Join a weekly Sudo Room meeting every Weds at 7pm!