[sudo-discuss] moving stuff tomorrow (Tuesday) morning

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 23:57:38 PDT 2014

We had planned a major truckloading starting 10:30am on Wednesday. But
some folks were also talking about doing an advance truckload tomorrow
(Tuesday) to help lighten the load.

We don't have keys yet, and we won't have keys until July 1, so we
still have to coordinate with our landlord-friends when we move things
in. I talked to J, the owner, and he said that space isn't an issue -
there is plenty of storage space ready for us in the basement and the
ballroom mezzanine, for example. But scheduling time is the tricky
part.

He's open to receiving a truckload of things tomorrow. He said that
around noon would be the best time for us to do it, but to call ahead
first.

He understands that we want to move things Wednesday too, and will
cooperate as best he can, but requested that we try to condense things
into as few trips as possible because they are so busy with many other
things and are pressed for time.

So there it is. Folks who were talking about a truck - what are the
actual logistics for getting a truck tomorrow? Who's willing to show
up tomorrow morning and move boxes?