[sudo-discuss] You're all invited this weekend! Close out SUDO Room with a splash!

Segue segue at nzn.com
Tue Jun 24 20:41:47 PDT 2014

-

The True Nature of Money and the Imminent Global Economic Crisis

This presentation will focus on helping you to better understand the foundation of our existing money system, why people are working harder for less, and how the new laws going into effect on July 1st will have strong repercussions for the quality of our daily lives.  Includes a screening of the 30min film, "The American Dream."

I will steer clear as much as possible of 'conspiracy theories' and work with information that is widely accepted among the research economists.

A list of information resources for deepening your understanding about this topic will be provided.

Preregistration not required to attend.  Suggested Donation $0-20.

The True Nature of Money: Solutions to the Economic Crisis

This presentation/discussion will explore the many potential avenues for experiencing abundance in the shadow of the collapse of the U.S. dollar.  I will present on the many alternatives to money already being explored/discussed, and propose a new one that has not yet been fully realized.

All attendees will have the opportunity to discuss these various avenues of exchanging goods and services in lieu of the U.S. dollar.

Preregistration not required to attend.  Suggested Donation $0-20.