[sudo-discuss] OPERATION DEPOSIT

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 22:36:44 PDT 2014

On Jun 25, 2014 9:39 PM, "yar" <yardenack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Organize and sort the stray junk into trash piles!
>
> Take the remaining couches away, we don't want them! Except the black
futon, which is claimed.

We settled on a general floorplan for the next few days.

Stuff we want to keep and take to the omni, will go either inside Sudoroom
or in its "corner" of the common space.

Stuff we don't want, will go to the far side of the common space near where
the couches are. Think of it as a giant free pile. We don't want the
couches either.

Exceptions: the black framed futon is claimed by someone. And there is a
taped off bundle of chairs and projector for an event on Sunday.

Sunday will probably be another moving day. Please be prepared again to
help us move stuff on Sunday. It will be cars and pickups, no more moving
trucks.

We haven't really touched the server closet yet. Sysadmins please tend to
your shit and let us know what you need.

That's the story. Folks are still going strong here but I'm going home,
night.