[sudo-discuss] Doge pics and collective hug action

Lesley Bell zvezdalune at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:13:37 PDT 2014

Hey everyone,

I've been encouraged, quite emphatically, to enquire as to your collective
favorite doge pic.

I was under the impression that there is only one doge pic that just has
many forms, but I may be challenged to change that impression.

As for the individual who questioned my loyalty when I hesitated to burden
your inbox with doge pics, well, if you see him around Sudo or elsewhere,
perhaps you might feel moved to give him a hug.  He needs to be reminded
that we are all with him and with each other, not against him, even if we
might disagree with some of the details of his plans.

And really, can you ever see too many pics of this doge?

--
Lesley Bell

<http://lesleybell.com>