[sudo-discuss] BIG SUNDAY MOVING DAY

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 17:46:02 PDT 2014

Hey folks, we're moving our last things into the Omni tomorrow.

The owners will be expecting us at 1pm.

I don't think we need to rent a big truck for this - I think the
remaining things can fit in a handful of cars and pickup trucks. Who's
available? Things will go smoother if we start preparing early, so how
about this:

11am - start moving things downstairs and queueing them up for vehicles
12am - pull up vehicles and start loading them
1am - vehicles + volunteers start arriving at the omni to unload

Then we will have the rest of the day for cleaning and detailing.

See you tomorrow! It would be wonderful if OUR WHOLE COMMUNITY could
show up for this final moving sprint!!!