[sudo-discuss] BIG SUNDAY MOVING DAY

Maximilian Klein isalix at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 18:55:08 PDT 2014

I will be there at 10:30 with borrowed SUV, making coffee, and leading a
stretching session.

If 10 people come tomorrow to help the move, I pledge to do it in Women's
Japanese Bear Costume sized Medium.

Who else will pledge to do this in ridiculous dress if enough community
shows up?

Max Klein
‽ http://notconfusing.com/