[sudo-discuss] BIG SUNDAY MOVING DAY

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 20:47:58 PDT 2014

We moved a bunch more stuff to the Omni today. The only things left are a
few scattered items, and trash piles which we will take care of tomorrow
morning. There will probably still be some cleaning and vacuuming tomorrow.
Maybe we'll even return our keys. :)

Items still left which we'll take care of:

* the piano downstairs
* projector, screen & black stacking chairs
* ???

Items we don't want:

* couches, other furniture
* trash pile
* e-waste pile

Please DO NOT go to the Omni before Tuesday! That's when our lease begins.
We have disturbed the owners enough, they have been more than patient with
us, and they shouldn't have to deal with random visits from strangers while
they're busy packing up their lives.

Repeat: DO NOT GO TO THE OMNI BEFORE TUESDAY