[sudo-discuss] Mesh network job

Victoria Bogdan bogdan.victoria at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 10:28:09 PDT 2014

http://oti.newamerica.net/node/115520

Just came across this and thought I'd share:

"New America's Open Technology Institute (OTI) program seeks a Field
Analyst for our international community wireless projects.

You do not have to be an expert in wireless technology, because you will
work in close coordination with OTI's technologists, field engineers, and
contractors. Therefore, we welcome applications from people with experience
in comparable fields, such as international development, urban planning,
digital security, international public health, or humanitarian assistance."

Role includes: "Coordinate the construction of wireless mesh networks and
other technology projects."