[sudo-discuss] waste/recycling place I reccomend for today's dump run

yar yardenack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:50:02 PDT 2014

They turned me away. "We're not licensed for household waste". sending me
to 2615 davis. Wow the dumps are busy today!
On Jun 30, 2014 11:52 AM, "David Keenan" <dkeenan44 at gmail.com> wrote:

Commercial Waste and Recycling
<http://www.commercialwasteandrecycling.com/CWandR/Contact_Us.html>
725 Independent Road
Oakland, CA 94621

Hours: Mon-Fri: 6am-6pm
Sat: 7:30am-4:30pm; Closed on Sunday
510-636-0852 Phone
510-636-0880 Fax

info at commercialwasteandrecycling.com

- Basically they are just north of the Coliseum on the east side of the 880
- You roll up on a scale, they weigh your truck, you go dump stuff, they
then weigh you on the way out and then you pay
- Can't exactly remember rates but about the same as city dump, plus they
seem to actually go through a lot more stuff than the city dump

Best,
David