[sudo-discuss] [Last Call] Join the Sudo Room Membership Database

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 17:30:47 PDT 2014

Last call to get added to our membership database.

Please let me know if you need to be added.

Once you are added, you should be able to either login:
https://sudoroom.org/crm/?q=login

or reset your password:
https://sudoroom.org/crm/index.php?q=reset

Reminder: you can use a "sudo"nym, pseudonym, or other form of nym.
However, use an email address that works! The rest of the data (except
emergency contact) is generally visible to other members (that's the idea
here), so keep that in mind. Emergency contact info is visible only to some
members at the moment.

// Matt