[sudo-discuss] George says Sudo took his furniture from 2141

Matthew Senate mattsenate at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 18:07:29 PDT 2014

Just talked to George on the phone, Yar had sorted most of it out with him
already. He said it's not a big deal, when we walk through the space
tomorrow afternoon, he'll mention if something's missing, and he
understands we didn't intend to take anything of his. He even admitted that
there was so much junk it's hard to remember what was his.

He did confirm the big table inside of sudo room /is/ his, which is why we
spared packing it in the first place.

// Matt