[sudo-discuss] Fwd: Bryan Parker Hosts Oakland Tech Competition - Apply Online Today

eddan.com eddan at sudoroom.tv
Tue Mar 4 17:25:10 PST 2014

Of possible interest to Oakland-based tech projects and initiatives. Deadline for submissions is Apr. 1.
Vator Splash takes place May 6-7 at the Jack London Market space. I am also organizing an UnConvention aspect of the event, if anyone would like to get in touch directly about helping out with and/or thoughts about that.