[sudo-discuss] A day of chaos!

Jeremy Entwistle jwentwistle at cryptolab.net
Wed Mar 5 17:10:35 PST 2014

Hello everybody!

I don't know why the space was left in a manner that made it usable to
most people, but no worries, because it's usable again.

There is now a box of endless gifts. If something has been forgotten in
the space (specifically on the main table) and it seems of value, it's
in this box. We should remember, it's not others responsibility to sort
and manage what we bring into the space. If we leave things here (in
such a way that it prevents others from using the space) then we should
either designate a spot for it, so others and work on it and use it, or
take it somewhere else. I think this box of gifts should be either up
for grabs every two weeks or thrown away.

Other things are in the space that have not been used in what seems to
be a decade. Such as the arcade machine, the robot, and a few printers
that either are broken or unusable for most people. I support the
projects, but it seems like these items are being stored here rather
than used or building towards something.

I will be cleaning throughout the day and all help is appreciated.

Take care,
Jeremy