[sudo-discuss] $ sudo reboot

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:36:39 PST 2014

Tonight we had a special edition of the Sudoroom weekly meeting,
focused on upgrading to a new, bigger space, outreach to future
members, and fundraising to enable this. We decided on a SUDO REBOOT
with 3 components:

1) Cleanup Weekend March 22 & 23

This is a roll-up-your-sleeves event for major cleaning, gutting,
e-wasting & inventory.

2) Reboot Weekend one month from now, April 4th, 5th & 6th

This is a fun party with raffle, donations, and unconference for new &
old community members to talk more in-depth about what we want from
our future Sudo.

3) Hard work

This starts right now. We create lasting campaign materials, write a
lot of emails, and make a lot of phone calls. We are going to have
regular planning meetings on an aggressive schedule, TBA.

Our meeting notes are here: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2014-03-05
Further reboot planning will happen here: https://sudoroom.org/wiki/Reboot

More info to come in this thread!