[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sfchalkboard] got an old pc laying around, anyone?

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:23:25 PST 2014

I recently snagged a few Thinkpad x200 laptops at a great price, happy to
pass one (or more) along for such a purpose for cheap.

These are really great machines, I love 'em. Compact laptops, 12" screen,
no built-in optical drive (but very nice dock option is typically available
on eBay for about $20). Core2Duo processor runs Windows 7 handily, and
Linux dreamily.

$130 includes the laptop, blank 160GB drive, 2GB memory, power adapter,
somewhat-functional battery. And some advice on getting it set up if you
like! (Plus you're welcome to borrow my dock if needed eg to install an OS.)

Pete