[sudo-discuss] $ sudo reboot

Jeremy Entwistle jwentwistle at cryptolab.net
Thu Mar 6 22:36:59 PST 2014

This is definitely the best idea ever and I'll be there!

Other details we discussed at the meeting for the clean-up weekend:

* Food and drinks to keep the people filled with deliciousness
* Vehicles to transport the recyclables to their respective destinations
* Help with sorting, inventory, and our labelling system
* Design for the reboot flyer

It's going to be between 12-6pm on Saturday (22nd) and Sunday (23rd).

Take care,
Jeremy