[sudo-discuss] $ sudo reboot

Jeremy Entwistle jwentwistle at cryptolab.net
Mon Mar 10 18:11:59 PDT 2014

That's amazing! Oakland Wiki has a page about recycling in the area and
we can use that to direct the bins of materials we're sending out. If
anybody knows of any other options, it would be nice if you could add
them. There's a St. Vincent de Paul a few blocks away and that will
probably be the best option, but they probably won't take everything
(wires and components).

Here's the page: http://oaklandwiki.org/E-Waste_Recycling

https://twitter.com/jwentwistle