[sudo-discuss] onion article reminds me of the awesome men of sudoroom

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Mon Mar 10 21:14:54 PDT 2014

this onion article reminds me of the awesome men of SudoRoom. One of the
reasons I enjoy spending my time & donating my energy to promote SudoRoom
is because so many of the men at SudoRoom are pretty much like this weird
guy in the onion article.

A lot of the things I love are pretty sexist and hostile to women so it's
rad being able to go to SudoRoom and have one less thing to deal with!

<3

http://www.theonion.com/articles/man-who-treats-women-with-respect-asked-what-his-s,35487/

Man Who Treats Women With Respect Asked What His Secret Is
 Mar 10, 2014

MINNEAPOLIS--Commenting upon his seemingly effortless ability to interact
with all kinds of women, friends of local financial analyst Matt Brownlow,
a man who regularly treats members of the opposite sex with respect,
reportedly asked the 28-year-old Monday what his secret is. "You just seem
to have such a way with women--what's your trick?" friend Alex Stegman
inquired of the considerate man who sustains healthy, meaningful
relationships with women by consistently listening to them and not treating
them as utilitarian instruments for male gratification. "I don't know how
you do it. It seems like talking to women is so easy for you, and you're
always able to get them smiling and engaged in conversation with you. Man,
I wish I could do that." At press time, sources confirmed Brownlow could be
overheard working his magic on a female coworker by thoughtfully asking
about her weekend.

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com