[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sfchalkboard] 3/24 STRIKE DEBT PARTY || Release Party for Debt Resistors' Operations Manual, 2nd Edition

Vicky Knox vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:07:12 PDT 2014

fyi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cassie Thornton
Date: 2014-03-11 22:53 GMT-07:00
Subject: [sfchalkboard] 3/24 STRIKE DEBT PARTY || Release Party for Debt
Resistors' Operations Manual, 2nd Edition
To: sfchalkboard lists.riseup.net

Hi Chalkboard!
Strike Debt Bay Area would like to invite you to party with us as we
celebrate the release of our second debt resistance manual.

MARCH 23
3:30-6PM
The Alan Blueford Center For Justice <https://www.facebook.com/ABC4JUSTICE>
2434 Telegraph, Oakland, California 94612

The first version of the Debt Resistors' Operations Manual can be seen
here<http://strikedebt.org/The-Debt-Resistors-Operations-Manual.pdf>,
it reads:

*This operations manual--written by an anonymous collective of resistors,
defaulters and allies from Strike Debt and Occupy Wall Street--is for all
those being crushed under the weight of debt. It aims to provide specific
tactics for understanding and fighting against the debt system so that we
can all reclaim our lives and our communities. It contains practical
information, resources and insider tips for individuals dealing with the
dilemma of indebtedness in the United States today and also introduces
ideas for those who have made the decision to take collective action. *

To celebrate the next edition, a few of the authors will be among us, as
well as lifelong writers, activists, and heroes George Caffentzis and
Silvia Federici.  We'll have some readings, but also local beer,
independent food vendors, music, live screen printing, and A DEBT FLAVORED
PINATA TO DESTROY.

Curious?  See you there.
Yours,
Cassie <http://cassiethornton.com> + Strike Debt <http://strikedebt.org>