[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [sudo-info] invite to tweet at #radicalcolophon + open mic event on friday!

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Thu Mar 13 07:52:32 PDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: anna moreno <contact at annamoreno.net>
Date: Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Subject: [sudo-info] invite to tweet at #radicalcolophon + open mic
event on friday!
To: info at sudoroom.org

Hello everyone,

My name is Anna Moreno. I am an artist from Barcelona, Spain. I am in
SF now, I have been invited by SFMOMA to make an edition of my project
Radical Colophon for the symposium Visual Activism. It will take place
this weekend in the Mission.

My contribution to the program will be an event on Friday from 5-7PM
at the Will Brown Gallery (3041 24th Street, San Francisco, California
94110).

As part of the piece, we are looking for folks to TWEET about the
intersection of TECH, ART, and GENTRIFICATION. I have been looking
into your website and I'm sure you guys have some feelings on this
subject. I believe the alternative tech world is usually left out of
the discussion that is why I think your contribution would be very
appreciated.
If you're willing use the hashtag #radicalcolophon and your tweets
will be used as part of a live performance on Friday. We're feeling
challenged to find tweeters so your support would be an amazing launch
into a full blown conversation!

Check out the open call here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1467119466849573/

It is also still possible to sign up for a slot in the open mic. The
event will also be open to the public, and there will be free drinks
and food. You're very welcome to join!

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.
All the best,
Anna