[sudo-discuss] Banning Xavier

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 17:05:10 PDT 2014

At this point there have been several informal calls for Xavier to be
banned. After last night's events I reluctantly agree that he should
not be welcome at Sudo until he's accountable for his behavior:

* he made threats of violence towards somebody at Sudo
* he did something similar at Rock Paper Scissors
* he zealously defended other acts of violence committed by a friend of his

I'm willing to act as a mediator, but I'm not confident that the
problem can be resolved.

So I formally propose that he be banned from our space for an
indefinite period. Are there any objections?