[sudo-discuss] shotspotter will be discontinued

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Mar 14 15:41:14 PDT 2014

well i think it would be obvious to combine city funds and the mesh
network with shotspotter, but i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people
were opposed for various reasons.

i feel that if our lisence is strong enough, we could accept money and
utility poles (and electricity) from the city without being forced to do
anything unethical.