[sudo-discuss] shotspotter will be discontinued

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Mar 14 15:43:51 PDT 2014

i can't tell if you replied to the list or just privately to me.

that sounds like it would be fun, but it would be more worthwhile if there
were a larger goal to be accomplished, ideally with funding.

it wouldn't be trivial - what is the right way to record timestamps onto
an audio recording from a GPS?  perhaps use one of the two audio channels
as a SMPTE timing track?  that's kinda ridiculous but there's probably
lots of code already written...