[sudo-discuss] shotspotter will be discontinued

Max B maxb.personal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 17:10:24 PDT 2014

> could this be a potential optional addon module to the mesh nodes?

It would likely more than double the current price. Not to mention the
extra time and energy it would divert. As someone who's been working
with sudomesh for the last year, I would much much rather this kind of
money, time, and energy be focused on actually building a functional and
useful network. If an independent node operator wanted to set up an
audio mic, that would be entirely their business, but as an org, I think
it's unlikely sudomesh would be interested.