[sudo-discuss] shotspotter will be discontinued

Somebody somebody at riseup.net
Sat Mar 15 02:49:02 PDT 2014

As I understand the Mesh it's a People's Open Network;
and I don't consider killer cops and crocked politicians people.

I don't think we need to discuss that possibility in our meetings, its
irrational, is divisive.

At least if the pushers are cops or working for entities that want to
dissolve the Sudoroom group.